SIGNIFICANT OF CQR ESTABLISHMENT
- Be the first kind of Quranic studies and Islamic research centre in Malaysia, which had been established by University of Malaya,due to promote the Quranic and Islamic research.
- Exchange ideas and technologies between universities, agencies etc, either in local network or international level network.
- Collaborate with other researchers/expertise/scholars, in order to exchange ideas to produce new technology and knowledge/ approaches for community own benefits, either in Malaysia or worldwide.
- Promote the Quranic literacy and Islamic research, due to explore any kind of research (Scientific research/education/heritage etc), which can relate to Quranic and Islamic research.
- Produce high quality products and technology from the research projects adopted by centre, that serve by Holy Quran and its sciences as well as Islamic research based on modern techniques/technology. This products and knowledge will be used for creating knowledgeable society.
- Produce high quality products with patent registered, due to commercialize and marketing purposes